Long Road Racing has an immediate opening for a lead technician focused on developing a new end-to-end racing platform. This effort will include all project phases such as, concept, design, powertrain development, chassis design, interaction with the manufacturer, all applicable sanctioning bodies and, of course, a full test program. This project, will include working with LRR internal team members, vendors, consultants and, of course, in-house personnel. The goal is to produce a world class, winning product.
• Professional racing experience (at least 5 years)
• Design, fabrication, quality control, build and maintenance
• Development, testing criteria and performance target measurements
• Front wheel drive a strong plus
• Familiarity with data, control systems and functionality
Send resumes to Info@LongRoadRacing.com