Work: (980) 223-8547
Cell: (615) 521-2611
Job Responsibilities: Manage and maintain all aspects of our inventory program for production and special builds, which includes purchases, shipping and receiving, special parts and supplier relations. Ensure excellent service to all of our customers including racers and Mazda Motorsports both domestically and internationally.
Race Hauler Transport Driver and Race Track/Event Management. Manage all operations and logistics of our race hauler which includes packing, inventory, car transport and event set-up.
Track Side Part Sales and Support – Work directly with Mazda Motorsport management to provide parts support to all racers in the Global MX-5 Cup Series.
- Advance Auto Parts – 9 Years
- DIY Sales, Commercial Sales, and Management
- Dillon Road Side Service in Middle TN – 6 Years
- Multiple Racing Ventures
- Cope Creations / Derrike Cope Racing – Driver Development: ARCA, NASCAR K&N Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Cup Series
- Private Contractor – Motorsports Professional: Driver Development and Testing, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, NASCAR Cup Series
- Long Road Racing – 6 Amazing years and Counting
- Driving & Motorsports